This page is about Sale Charger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sale Charger from your systemSale Charger
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sale Charger. Further information about Sale Charger can be seen at http://www.salecharger.net/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Sale Charger. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 304.17 KB (311472 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Sale Charger. They take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This info is about Sale Charger version 2.0.5622.1223
alone. Click on the links below for other Sale Charger versions:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is a program released by Sale Charger. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sale Charger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sale Charger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sale Charger". If it is installed on your PC the Sale Charger program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sale Charger in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sale Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sale Charger.
8. After uninstalling Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sale Charger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sale Charger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your computer, nor are we saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sale Charger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:02:26.750