You can find on this page details on how to remove Sale Charger for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sale Charger from your PCSale Charger
. Open here
where you can read more on Sale Charger. Detailed information about Sale Charger can be found at http://www.salecharger.net/support
. Sale Charger is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Sale Charger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Sale Charger is composed of the following executables which take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5623.3023
of Sale Charger. You can find below info on other versions of Sale Charger:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is a program offered by Sale Charger. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sale Charger from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sale Charger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sale Charger". The Sale Charger app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sale Charger in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sale Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sale Charger.
8. After uninstalling Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Charger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sale Charger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your PC, nor are we saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sale Charger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:47:48.187