This page is about Sale Charger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Sale Charger from your PCSale Charger
. More info about Sale Charger can be seen here
. Click on http://www.salecharger.net/support
to get more info about Sale Charger on Sale Charger's website. Sale Charger is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Sale Charger is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.16 KB (311464 bytes).
Sale Charger contains of the executables below. They take 827.66 KB (847528
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.16 KB)
The current page applies to Sale Charger version 2.0.5621.26423
only. For more Sale Charger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is an application marketed by Sale Charger. Some people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sale Charger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sale Charger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sale Charger". If it exists on your system the Sale Charger app will be found very quickly. When you select Sale Charger in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sale Charger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The publisher is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sale Charger.
8. After removing Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sale Charger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sale Charger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your computer, nor are we saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sale Charger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 23:32:52.277