This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sale Charger for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sale Charger from your systemSale Charger
. More information on Sale Charger can be seen here
. You can get more details on Sale Charger at http://www.salecharger.net/support
. Usually the Sale Charger application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Sale Charger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sale Charger. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Sale Charger version 2.0.5620.42620
only. For more Sale Charger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is an application by the software company Sale Charger. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sale Charger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sale Charger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sale Charger". The Sale Charger program will be found very quickly. After you select Sale Charger in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sale Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sale Charger.
8. After uninstalling Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sale Charger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sale Charger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your PC, nor are we saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Charger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 12:19:00.503