Sale Charger is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sale Charger from your systemSale Charger
. More information about Sale Charger can be found here
. Please follow http://www.salecharger.net/support
if you want to read more on Sale Charger on Sale Charger's website. Usually the Sale Charger program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sale Charger folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sale Charger. Uninstaller.exe is the Sale Charger's main executable file and it takes about 305.47 KB (312800 bytes) on disk.
Sale Charger installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 828.97 KB (848864
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5629.13846
of Sale Charger. Click on the links below for other Sale Charger versions:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is a program offered by Sale Charger. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sale Charger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sale Charger or simply click the Search field and type in "Sale Charger". If it exists on your system the Sale Charger application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sale Charger in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sale Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The software company is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sale Charger.
8. After uninstalling Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sale Charger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sale Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your computer, nor are we saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sale Charger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:20:28.480