You can find below details on how to uninstall Sale Charger for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sale Charger from your PCSale Charger
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sale Charger. You can see more info on Sale Charger at http://www.salecharger.net/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Sale Charger is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Sale Charger's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 304.13 KB (311424 bytes) on disk.
Sale Charger is composed of the following executables which take 827.63 KB (847488
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.13 KB)
This info is about Sale Charger version 2.0.5598.15565
only. You can find here a few links to other Sale Charger releases:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is a program by Sale Charger. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sale Charger from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sale Charger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sale Charger". The Sale Charger program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sale Charger in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sale Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sale Charger.
8. After uninstalling Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Charger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sale Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your computer, we are not saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sale Charger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 19:35:59.683