Safeplicity is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Safeplicity from your PCSafeplicity
. Further information on Safeplicity can be seen here
. More details about Safeplicity can be seen at http://www.safeplicity.com
. Safeplicity is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity folder, subject to the user's choice. Safeplicity's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList. SafeCore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.43 MB (11982504 bytes) on disk.
Safeplicity contains of the executables below. They take 25.40 MB (26638328
bytes) on disk.
- SafeCore.exe (11.43 MB)
- SafeCoreService.exe (2.03 MB)
- SafeUi.exe (11.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.924
of Safeplicity. You can find below info on other application versions of Safeplicity:
...click to view all...
Safeplicity is an application by Safeplicity. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Safeplicity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Safeplicity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Safeplicity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Safeplicity". If it exists on your system the Safeplicity program will be found automatically. After you select Safeplicity in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Safeplicity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Safeplicity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.safeplicity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Safeplicity.
8. After removing Safeplicity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Safeplicity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Safeplicity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Safeplicity by Safeplicity from your PC, we are not saying that Safeplicity by Safeplicity is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Safeplicity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 14:33:54.350