You can find below details on how to uninstall Safeplicity for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Safeplicity from your systemSafeplicity
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Safeplicity. Please follow http://www.safeplicity.com
if you want to read more on Safeplicity on Safeplicity's web page. Safeplicity is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Safeplicity is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SafeCore.exe and occupies 12.77 MB (13389856 bytes).
Safeplicity installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.15 MB (25327136
bytes) on disk.
- SafeCore.exe (12.77 MB)
- SafeUi.exe (11.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.466
of Safeplicity. Click on the links below for other Safeplicity versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Safeplicity:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Safeplicity
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\E2S5Y7J4\Safeplicity-c20c3ee625c10aa1435a8080f55946ed-application.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\VSB3GYV2\how_safeplicity_works.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\XEJAXSF9\get_safeplicity.png
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Safeplicity is an application by the software company Safeplicity. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Safeplicity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Safeplicity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Safeplicity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Safeplicity". If it exists on your system the Safeplicity app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Safeplicity in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Safeplicity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Safeplicity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.safeplicity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Safeplicity.
8. After uninstalling Safeplicity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Safeplicity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safeplicity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Safeplicity by Safeplicity from your PC, nor are we saying that Safeplicity by Safeplicity is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Safeplicity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 23:10:14.603