This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Safeplicity for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Safeplicity from your PCSafeplicity
. Open here
for more information on Safeplicity. You can see more info on Safeplicity at http://www.safeplicity.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Safeplicity is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.43 MB (11983016 bytes) on disk and is labeled SafeCore.exe.
The executable files below are part of Safeplicity. They take about 25.40 MB (26638840
bytes) on disk.
- SafeCore.exe (11.43 MB)
- SafeCoreService.exe (2.03 MB)
- SafeUi.exe (11.95 MB)
The current web page applies to Safeplicity version 4.1.925
alone. You can find below a few links to other Safeplicity releases:
...click to view all...
Safeplicity is an application by Safeplicity. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Safeplicity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Safeplicity with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Safeplicity or simply click the Search field and type in "Safeplicity". If it is installed on your PC the Safeplicity app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Safeplicity in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Safeplicity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Safeplicity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.safeplicity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Safeplicity.
8. After removing Safeplicity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Safeplicity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Safeplicity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Safeplicity by Safeplicity from your computer, we are not saying that Safeplicity by Safeplicity is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Safeplicity in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 13:23:02.080