You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Safeplicity for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Safeplicity from your systemSafeplicity
. Check out here
for more details on Safeplicity. More information about Safeplicity can be seen at http://www.safeplicity.com
. Safeplicity is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity directory, subject to the user's option. Safeplicity's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList. The application's main executable file is titled SafeCore.exe and occupies 11.43 MB (11986600 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Safeplicity. They occupy 25.41 MB (26643448
bytes) on disk.
- SafeCore.exe (11.43 MB)
- SafeCoreService.exe (2.03 MB)
- SafeUi.exe (11.95 MB)
This web page is about Safeplicity version 4.1.926
alone. Click on the links below for other Safeplicity versions:
...click to view all...
Safeplicity is an application released by Safeplicity. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Safeplicity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Safeplicity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Safeplicity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Safeplicity". If it exists on your system the Safeplicity app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Safeplicity in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Safeplicity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Safeplicity:
- The publisher is: http://www.safeplicity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Safeplicity.
8. After removing Safeplicity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Safeplicity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safeplicity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Safeplicity by Safeplicity from your PC, we are not saying that Safeplicity by Safeplicity is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Safeplicity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 13:40:01.967