This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your computerSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. Open here
for more info on SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Detailed information about SUPERAntiSpyware can be seen at http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
. Usually the SUPERAntiSpyware application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware. SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.58 MB (7943072 bytes) on disk.
SUPERAntiSpyware is composed of the following executables which take 9.17 MB (9619336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RUNSAS.EXE (308.77 KB)
- SASCore64.exe (168.30 KB)
- SASTask.exe (48.77 KB)
- sas_enum_cookies.exe (50.30 KB)
- SSUpdate64.exe (455.77 KB)
- SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (7.58 MB)
- SUPERDelete.exe (57.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (547.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.1158
of SUPERAntiSpyware. You can find below info on other releases of SUPERAntiSpyware:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove SUPERAntiSpyware from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Plugins\sab_incr.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Plugins\sab_mapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Plugins\sab_wab.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\RUNSAS.EXE
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sas_enum_cookies.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCore64.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCTXMN64.DLL
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASTask.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SSUpdate64.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERDelete.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SUPERAntiSpyware is an application marketed by SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SUPERAntiSpyware from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SUPERAntiSpyware or simply click the Search feature and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". If it is installed on your PC the SUPERAntiSpyware application will be found very quickly. After you select SUPERAntiSpyware in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SUPERAntiSpyware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SUPERAntiSpyware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:09:38.500