This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your PCSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. More info about SUPERAntiSpyware.com can be found here
. More data about the program SUPERAntiSpyware can be seen at http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
. SUPERAntiSpyware is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware is C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SUPERAntiSpyware's primary file takes about 7.56 MB (7930136 bytes) and is called SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE.
SUPERAntiSpyware installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.16 MB (9606400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RUNSAS.EXE (308.77 KB)
- SASCORE64.EXE (168.30 KB)
- SASTask.exe (48.77 KB)
- sas_enum_cookies.exe (50.30 KB)
- SSUPDATE64.EXE (455.77 KB)
- SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (7.56 MB)
- SUPERDelete.exe (57.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (547.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.7.1010
of SUPERAntiSpyware. You can find here a few links to other SUPERAntiSpyware versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove SUPERAntiSpyware from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SUPERAntiSpyware:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\High Contrast Black.set
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SAS Default.set
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 6.0.1106.lnk
SUPERAntiSpyware is a program marketed by the software company SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SUPERAntiSpyware or simply activate the Search field and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". If it is installed on your PC the SUPERAntiSpyware app will be found automatically. When you click SUPERAntiSpyware in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SUPERAntiSpyware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The software company is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SUPERAntiSpyware which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your PC, we are not saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:33:40.647