You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your systemSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. Go over here
for more information on SUPERAntiSpyware.com. More details about the program SUPERAntiSpyware can be found at http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
. SUPERAntiSpyware is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware directory, subject to the user's choice. SUPERAntiSpyware's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and it has a size of 2.31 MB (2424560 bytes).
SUPERAntiSpyware installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.67 MB (3848232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootSafe.exe (118.45 KB)
- RUNSAS.EXE (293.50 KB)
- SASCore.exe (111.73 KB)
- SASINST.EXE (26.45 KB)
- SSUpdate.exe (346.73 KB)
- SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (2.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (493.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.43.1000
of SUPERAntiSpyware. You can find below info on other versions of SUPERAntiSpyware:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove SUPERAntiSpyware.Folders left behind when you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\detect.wav
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\deupx2964.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Language\Arabic.lng
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Language\Bulgarian (BG).lng
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
SUPERAntiSpyware is a program by the software company SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SUPERAntiSpyware from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SUPERAntiSpyware or simply click the Search field and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". The SUPERAntiSpyware program will be found automatically. After you select SUPERAntiSpyware in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SUPERAntiSpyware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The software company is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SUPERAntiSpyware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 10:34:53.267