SUPERAntiSpyware is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your PCSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. More information on SUPERAntiSpyware.com can be found here
. You can get more details related to SUPERAntiSpyware at http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware directory (same installation drive as Windows). SUPERAntiSpyware's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe. SUPERAntiSpyware's main file takes about 6.51 MB (6825888 bytes) and is named SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE.
SUPERAntiSpyware contains of the executables below. They take 8.12 MB (8512264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootSafe.exe (118.88 KB)
- RUNSAS.EXE (308.77 KB)
- SASCORE.EXE (139.30 KB)
- SASTask.exe (48.77 KB)
- sas_enum_cookies.exe (40.30 KB)
- SSUPDATE.EXE (385.77 KB)
- SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (6.51 MB)
- SUPERDelete.exe (57.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (547.27 KB)
This page is about SUPERAntiSpyware version 5.0.1134
only. Click on the links below for other SUPERAntiSpyware versions:
...click to view all...
SUPERAntiSpyware has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by SUPERAntiSpyware's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\High Contrast Black.set
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SAS Default.set
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sas_enum_cookies.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERDelete.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\UPD8AFB.tmp
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\UPD8B89.tmp
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2065793086-3872320386-611017508-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2065793086-3872320386-611017508-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
SUPERAntiSpyware is an application released by the software company SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SUPERAntiSpyware or simply activate the Search field and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". The SUPERAntiSpyware application will be found very quickly. After you click SUPERAntiSpyware in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SUPERAntiSpyware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The publisher is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After removing SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SUPERAntiSpyware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your computer, we are not saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:53:14.380