This web page is about SUPERAntiSpyware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your PCSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. You can find out more on SUPERAntiSpyware.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
to get more facts about SUPERAntiSpyware on SUPERAntiSpyware.com's website. SUPERAntiSpyware is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove SUPERAntiSpyware by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SUPERAntiSpyware's primary file takes around 308.77 KB (316184 bytes) and is named RUNSAS.EXE.
SUPERAntiSpyware installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.17 MB (9619336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RUNSAS.EXE (308.77 KB)
- SASCore64.exe (168.30 KB)
- SASTask.exe (48.77 KB)
- sas_enum_cookies.exe (50.30 KB)
- SSUpdate64.exe (455.77 KB)
- SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (7.58 MB)
- SUPERDelete.exe (57.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (547.27 KB)
The current web page applies to SUPERAntiSpyware version 6.0.1206
only. For more SUPERAntiSpyware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SUPERAntiSpyware
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware Alternate Start.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware Registration-Activation.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SUPERAntiSpyware is an application offered by the software company SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SUPERAntiSpyware or simply activate the Search field and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". The SUPERAntiSpyware application will be found very quickly. When you select SUPERAntiSpyware in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SUPERAntiSpyware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SUPERAntiSpyware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your PC, we are not saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SUPERAntiSpyware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:05:25.207