SPEC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SPEC from your systemspec
. You can find out more on spec or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.spec.com
to get more data about SPEC on spec's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEC folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SPEC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled spec.exe and its approximative size is 396.00 KB (405504 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside SPEC. They take about 478.00 KB (489472
bytes) on disk.
- IoRw3.exe (82.00 KB)
- spec.exe (396.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SPEC version 8.0.24.04232013
only. You can find below a few links to other SPEC releases:
...click to view all...
SPEC is a program by the software company spec. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove SPEC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SPEC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SPEC or simply activate the Search field and type in "SPEC". If it is installed on your PC the SPEC app will be found automatically. After you select SPEC in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SPEC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SPEC:
- The software company is: http://www.spec.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SPEC.
8. After uninstalling SPEC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SPEC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SPEC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SPEC by spec from your computer, nor are we saying that SPEC by spec is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SPEC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 21:02:50.967