SPEC is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SPEC from your computerspec
. Further information on spec can be seen here
. Further information about SPEC can be seen at http://www.spec.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEC directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall SPEC. The program's main executable file has a size of 396.00 KB (405504 bytes) on disk and is labeled spec.exe.
SPEC contains of the executables below. They occupy 396.00 KB (405504
bytes) on disk.
This info is about SPEC version 8.0.22.01232013
alone. You can find below a few links to other SPEC versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall SPEC you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SPEC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEC
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEC\common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEC\PM.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEC\png\AC_MODE.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEC\png\BATTERY_MODE.png
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
SPEC is an application offered by spec. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove SPEC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SPEC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SPEC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SPEC". If it is installed on your PC the SPEC program will be found automatically. When you click SPEC in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SPEC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPEC:
- The software company is: http://www.spec.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SPEC.
8. After removing SPEC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SPEC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SPEC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SPEC by spec from your PC, nor are we saying that SPEC by spec is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SPEC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 00:54:06.193