SPEC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall SPEC from your systemspec
. Further information on spec can be found here
. Click on http://www.spec.com
to get more info about SPEC on spec's website. SPEC is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEC directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for SPEC is RunDll32. spec.exe is the SPEC's primary executable file and it occupies around 396.00 KB (405504 bytes) on disk.
SPEC contains of the executables below. They occupy 396.00 KB (405504
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SPEC version 8.0.28.0905.2014
alone. You can find here a few links to other SPEC releases:
...click to view all...
SPEC is an application released by spec. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase SPEC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SPEC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SPEC or simply click the Search feature and type in "SPEC". The SPEC application will be found very quickly. After you click SPEC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SPEC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPEC:
- The publisher is: http://www.spec.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SPEC.
8. After removing SPEC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SPEC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SPEC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SPEC by spec from your PC, nor are we saying that SPEC by spec is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SPEC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 07:41:19.860