spec is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall spec from your systemspec
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on spec. Click on http://www.spec.com
to get more information about spec on spec's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\spec directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing spec is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 396.00 KB (405504 bytes) on disk and is titled spec.exe.
spec is comprised of the following executables which occupy 396.00 KB (405504
bytes) on disk:
This data is about spec version 5.0.2.01202010
only. You can find below info on other application versions of spec:
...click to view all...
spec is an application offered by spec. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove spec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove spec from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find spec or simply click the Search field and type in "spec". If it exists on your system the spec program will be found automatically. When you click spec in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding spec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for spec:
- The software company is: http://www.spec.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall spec.
8. After removing spec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong spec which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing spec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall spec by spec from your computer, we are not saying that spec by spec is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall spec in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:56:00.623