This info is about SDD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SDD from your computerJLR
. Open here
for more information on JLR. You can get more details related to SDD at http://www.JLR.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\JLR directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 41.01 MB (43000680 bytes) on disk and is titled dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe.
SDD is comprised of the following executables which take 49.06 MB (51443664
bytes) on disk:
- setup.exe (423.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
- setup.exe (418.00 KB)
The current page applies to SDD version 140.01.070
only. You can find below info on other releases of SDD:
...click to view all...
SDD is a program offered by JLR. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SDD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SDD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SDD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SDD". If it is installed on your PC the SDD application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SDD in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SDD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SDD.
8. After removing SDD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SDD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SDD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SDD by JLR from your PC, we are not saying that SDD by JLR is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SDD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-16 15:43:35.820