This info is about SDD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SDD from your computerJLR
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on JLR. More details about the application SDD can be found at http://www.JLR.com
. SDD is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\JLR folder, regulated by the user's option. ProtocolAccessServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 95.50 KB (97792 bytes) on disk.
SDD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 52.91 MB (55485392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (423.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
- setup.exe (418.00 KB)
- ProtocolAccessServer.exe (95.50 KB)
The current page applies to SDD version 144.08.001
alone. For more SDD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SDD is a program by JLR. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SDD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SDD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SDD or simply click the Search feature and type in "SDD". If it exists on your system the SDD program will be found automatically. After you select SDD in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SDD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SDD.
8. After removing SDD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SDD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SDD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SDD by JLR from your computer, nor are we saying that SDD by JLR is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SDD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-16 15:42:01.287