You can find below details on how to remove SDD for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SDD from your systemJLR
. More information on JLR can be seen here
. More details about SDD can be seen at http://www.JLR.com
. SDD is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\JLR directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. java.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 141.78 KB (145184 bytes) on disk.
SDD installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.32 MB (1388736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The current page applies to SDD version 142.06.001
alone. For other SDD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SDD has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\UserName\IDS
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\UserName\IDS\cgm\Db\DTE.mdb
- C:\Program Files\UserName\IDS\cgm\INDEX\AC002_2004_X202.xml
- C:\Program Files\UserName\IDS\cgm\INDEX\AC003_2004_X202.xml
- C:\Program Files\UserName\IDS\cgm\INDEX\AC004_2004_X202.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
SDD is a program released by the software company JLR. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove SDD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SDD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SDD or simply click the Search field and type in "SDD". If it exists on your system the SDD application will be found very quickly. After you select SDD in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SDD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SDD.
8. After uninstalling SDD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SDD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SDD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SDD by JLR from your PC, we are not saying that SDD by JLR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SDD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-19 04:55:30.140