This web page is about RocketTab for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RocketTab from your systemRocketTab
. Further information on RocketTab can be seen here
. Usually the RocketTab application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Extensions directory, depending on the user's option during install. RocketTab's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Extensions\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the RocketTab's primary executable file and it takes circa 50.00 KB (51200 bytes) on disk.
RocketTab installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 287.33 KB (294224
bytes) on disk.
- certmanager.exe (95.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current web page applies to RocketTab version 1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other RocketTab releases:
If you are manually uninstalling RocketTab we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall RocketTab:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_click.rockettab.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_click.rockettab.com_0.localstorage
RocketTab is an application offered by RocketTab. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall RocketTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RocketTab from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RocketTab or simply click the Search feature and type in "RocketTab". The RocketTab application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RocketTab in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RocketTab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RocketTab.
8. After removing RocketTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RocketTab that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RocketTab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RocketTab by RocketTab from your PC, nor are we saying that RocketTab by RocketTab is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RocketTab supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:20:42.307