This page contains complete information on how to remove RocketTab for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall RocketTab from your PCRocketTab
. You can read more on RocketTab or check for application updates here
. RocketTab is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Extensions folder, depending on the user's decision. RocketTab's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Extensions\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 50.00 KB (51200 bytes).
RocketTab is composed of the following executables which occupy 351.83 KB (360272
bytes) on disk:
- certmanager.exe (95.00 KB)
- Client.exe (64.50 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of RocketTab. For other RocketTab versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove RocketTab from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
RocketTab is an application released by RocketTab. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove RocketTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RocketTab from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RocketTab or simply click the Search feature and type in "RocketTab". If it exists on your system the RocketTab app will be found very quickly. When you select RocketTab in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RocketTab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RocketTab.
8. After removing RocketTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RocketTab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RocketTab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RocketTab by RocketTab from your computer, we are not saying that RocketTab by RocketTab is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RocketTab supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:31:34.520