This page is about RocketTab for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall RocketTab from your systemRocketTab
. More information about RocketTab can be read here
. Further information about RocketTab can be seen at http://rockettab.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RocketTab folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. RocketTab's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RocketTab\RocketTabUninstall.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.72 MB (1800208 bytes) on disk and is called RocketTab.exe.
RocketTab is comprised of the following executables which take 2.75 MB (2888560
bytes) on disk:
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- RocketTab.exe (1.72 MB)
- RocketTabUninstall.exe (920.52 KB)
The current web page applies to RocketTab version 1.0.1
alone. For more RocketTab versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
RocketTab is a program marketed by RocketTab. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase RocketTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RocketTab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RocketTab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RocketTab". The RocketTab app will be found automatically. After you select RocketTab in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RocketTab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RocketTab:
- The web site of the application is: http://rockettab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RocketTab\RocketTabUninstall.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RocketTab.
8. After uninstalling RocketTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RocketTab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RocketTab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RocketTab by RocketTab from your PC, we are not saying that RocketTab by RocketTab is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RocketTab in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 08:42:42.170