RocketTab is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall RocketTab from your computerRocketTab
. You can find out more on RocketTab or check for application updates here
. RocketTab is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Extensions folder, regulated by the user's choice. RocketTab's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Extensions\uninstall.exe. certmanager.exe is the RocketTab's main executable file and it occupies close to 95.00 KB (97280 bytes) on disk.
RocketTab installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 237.33 KB (243024
bytes) on disk.
- certmanager.exe (95.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
For other RocketTab versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove RocketTab.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\certmanager.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\config.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\makecert.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\Resources\certutil.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\Resources\libnspr4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\Resources\libplc4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\Resources\libplds4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\Resources\nss3.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\Resources\smime3.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\Resources\softokn3.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Search Extensions\TrustedRoot.cer
RocketTab is a program marketed by RocketTab. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove RocketTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RocketTab from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RocketTab or simply click the Search field and type in "RocketTab". If it is installed on your PC the RocketTab program will be found automatically. After you click RocketTab in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RocketTab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RocketTab.
8. After uninstalling RocketTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RocketTab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RocketTab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RocketTab by RocketTab from your computer, nor are we saying that RocketTab by RocketTab is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RocketTab supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:55:27.810