Replay Video Capture 7
This page is about Replay Video Capture 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Applian Technologies Inc.. Please open http://www.applian.com
if you want to read more on Replay Video Capture 7 on Applian Technologies Inc.'s web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Replay Video Capture 7 is C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 7\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 380.34 KB (389472 bytes) on disk and is named RVC.exe.
Replay Video Capture 7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.77 MB (19681377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adriver.exe (592.37 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.11 MB)
- FileChunk.exe (160.84 KB)
- iexplore.exe (364.00 KB)
- MakeLink.exe (56.34 KB)
- MpegPlayer.exe (200.34 KB)
- ReplayVideo.exe (1.85 MB)
- RVC.exe (380.34 KB)
- RVCapx.exe (312.00 KB)
- RVCth.exe (232.34 KB)
- schedule.exe (576.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (336.34 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (212.34 KB)
- WMBrowser.exe (344.37 KB)
- wmcrestore.exe (212.34 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (204.34 KB)
- Reload.exe (236.34 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
This info is about Replay Video Capture 7 version 7.1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Replay Video Capture 7 versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Replay Video Capture 7:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 7
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7\adriver.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7\Applian_Audio_Plugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7\audgopher.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7\audhook.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Replay Video Capture 7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Replay Video Capture7.1.3
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Replay Video Capture 7
Replay Video Capture 7 is a program released by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Replay Video Capture 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Replay Video Capture 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Replay Video Capture 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Replay Video Capture 7". If it exists on your system the Replay Video Capture 7 application will be found very quickly. After you select Replay Video Capture 7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Replay Video Capture 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Replay Video Capture 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 7\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Replay Video Capture 7.
8. After uninstalling Replay Video Capture 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Replay Video Capture 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Video Capture 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Replay Video Capture 7 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 09:17:51.130