Replay Video Capture 7
This page is about Replay Video Capture 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Applian Technologies Inc.. Click on http://www.applian.com
to get more facts about Replay Video Capture 7 on Applian Technologies Inc.'s website. Replay Video Capture 7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Replay Video Capture 7 is "C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 7\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. RVC.exe is the Replay Video Capture 7's main executable file and it occupies around 380.34 KB (389472 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Replay Video Capture 7. They take 18.77 MB (19681377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adriver.exe (592.37 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.11 MB)
- FileChunk.exe (160.84 KB)
- iexplore.exe (364.00 KB)
- MakeLink.exe (56.34 KB)
- MpegPlayer.exe (200.34 KB)
- ReplayVideo.exe (1.85 MB)
- RVC.exe (380.34 KB)
- RVCapx.exe (312.00 KB)
- RVCth.exe (232.34 KB)
- schedule.exe (576.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (336.34 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (212.34 KB)
- WMBrowser.exe (344.37 KB)
- wmcrestore.exe (212.34 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (204.34 KB)
- Reload.exe (236.34 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
The current page applies to Replay Video Capture 7 version 7.1.2
only. For more Replay Video Capture 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Replay Video Capture 7 is an application marketed by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Replay Video Capture 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Replay Video Capture 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Replay Video Capture 7". If it is installed on your PC the Replay Video Capture 7 program will be found very quickly. When you click Replay Video Capture 7 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Replay Video Capture 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Replay Video Capture 7:
- The software company is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 7\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.
8. After uninstalling Replay Video Capture 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Replay Video Capture 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Video Capture 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Replay Video Capture 7 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Replay Video Capture 7 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Video Capture 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 15:48:07.880