Replay Video Capture 7
This web page is about Replay Video Capture 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 from your computerApplian Technologies Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Applian Technologies Inc.. Please follow http://www.applian.com
if you want to read more on Replay Video Capture 7 on Applian Technologies Inc.'s page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 7\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called RVC.exe and its approximative size is 384.37 KB (393592 bytes).
Replay Video Capture 7 contains of the executables below. They take 18.77 MB (19677593
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adriver.exe (592.37 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.11 MB)
- FileChunk.exe (160.87 KB)
- iexplore.exe (336.37 KB)
- MakeLink.exe (60.00 KB)
- MpegPlayer.exe (200.37 KB)
- ReplayVideo.exe (1.87 MB)
- RVC.exe (384.37 KB)
- RVCapx.exe (312.00 KB)
- RVCth.exe (232.37 KB)
- schedule.exe (572.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (336.37 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (212.37 KB)
- WMBrowser.exe (344.37 KB)
- wmcrestore.exe (212.37 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (204.37 KB)
- Reload.exe (236.37 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
The current page applies to Replay Video Capture 7 version 7.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Replay Video Capture 7:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Replay Video Capture 7's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applian Technologies\Replay Video Capture 7.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applian Technologies\Uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Replay Video Capture
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Replay Video Capture7.2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Replay Video Capture
Replay Video Capture 7 is an application offered by Applian Technologies Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Replay Video Capture 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Replay Video Capture 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Replay Video Capture 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Replay Video Capture 7". The Replay Video Capture 7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Replay Video Capture 7 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Replay Video Capture 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Replay Video Capture 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 7\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.
8. After uninstalling Replay Video Capture 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Replay Video Capture 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Video Capture 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Replay Video Capture 7 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Replay Video Capture 7 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Replay Video Capture 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:05:42.353