Replay Video Capture 7
This info is about Replay Video Capture 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Applian Technologies Inc.. More details about Replay Video Capture 7 can be seen at http://www.applian.com
. Replay Video Capture 7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\windows\Replay Video Capture 7\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7. Replay Video Capture 7's main file takes around 380.34 KB (389472 bytes) and is called RVC.exe.
Replay Video Capture 7 contains of the executables below. They take 17.55 MB (18402673
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (8.11 MB)
- FileChunk.exe (160.84 KB)
- iexplore.exe (364.00 KB)
- MakeLink.exe (56.34 KB)
- MpegPlayer.exe (200.34 KB)
- ReplayVideo.exe (1.85 MB)
- RVC.exe (380.34 KB)
- RVCth.exe (232.34 KB)
- schedule.exe (576.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (336.34 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (212.34 KB)
- wmcrestore.exe (212.34 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (204.34 KB)
- Reload.exe (236.34 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
This data is about Replay Video Capture 7 version 7.4
alone. For more Replay Video Capture 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 7
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_Replay Video Capture 7_iexplore_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applian Technologies\Uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 7\schedule.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 7\Settings.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Replay Video Capture 7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Replay Video Capture7.4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Replay Video Capture 7
Replay Video Capture 7 is a program offered by Applian Technologies Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Replay Video Capture 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Replay Video Capture 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Replay Video Capture 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Replay Video Capture 7". The Replay Video Capture 7 app will be found very quickly. After you click Replay Video Capture 7 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Replay Video Capture 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Replay Video Capture 7:
- The software company is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\Replay Video Capture 7\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Replay Video Capture 7.
8. After removing Replay Video Capture 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Replay Video Capture 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Replay Video Capture 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Replay Video Capture 7 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Replay Video Capture 7 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Video Capture 7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:33:02.523