This info is about RegCure Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall RegCure Pro from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on ParetoLogic, Inc.. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more information about RegCure Pro on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. RegCure Pro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove RegCure Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.71 MB (5985272 bytes) on disk and is named RegCurePro.exe.
The following executables are contained in RegCure Pro. They take 27.92 MB (29274192
bytes) on disk.
- DC_offer.exe (6.65 MB)
- RegCurePro.exe (5.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (293.94 KB)
- Update.exe (15.27 MB)
This info is about RegCure Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other RegCure Pro versions:
...click to view all...
RegCure Pro is a program released by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase RegCure Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RegCure Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RegCure Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "RegCure Pro". The RegCure Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RegCure Pro in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RegCure Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegCure Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RegCure Pro.
8. After uninstalling RegCure Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RegCure Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegCure Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RegCure Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-20 07:20:02.500