You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall RegCure Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RegCure Pro from your computerParetoLogic, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ParetoLogic, Inc.. You can see more info about RegCure Pro at http://www.paretologic.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall RegCure Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 237.09 KB (242776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in RegCure Pro. They occupy 237.09 KB (242776
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (237.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of RegCure Pro. You can find below info on other application versions of RegCure Pro:
...click to view all...
RegCure Pro is a program marketed by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove RegCure Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RegCure Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RegCure Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegCure Pro". If it exists on your system the RegCure Pro app will be found automatically. When you click RegCure Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RegCure Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegCure Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RegCure Pro.
8. After uninstalling RegCure Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RegCure Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RegCure Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RegCure Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 22:35:21.467