RegCure Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RegCure Pro from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. More info about ParetoLogic, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.paretologic.com
if you want to read more on RegCure Pro on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s web page. RegCure Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. RegCure Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe. RegCurePro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.95 MB (5186552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in RegCure Pro. They take 5.23 MB (5487440
bytes) on disk.
- RegCurePro.exe (4.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (293.84 KB)
The current page applies to RegCure Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of RegCure Pro:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove RegCure Pro from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall RegCure Pro:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\RegCure Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\RegCurePro.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low(31)\Content.IE5\32WSM38M\paretologic-regcure-pro-3-2-a-12323536.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low(31)\Content.IE5\6WWILD81\paretologic-regcure-pro-3-2-a-12323536.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\RegCure Pro.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\Uninstall RegCure Pro.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\ParetoLogic UNS\RegCure Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Paretologic\RegCure Pro
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\RegCurePro.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\RegCure Pro\Update.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Software\RegCure Pro 3.1.7 + Crack • CT ™\Cr4ck\RegCurePro.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Software\RegCure Pro 3.1.7 + Crack • CT ™\RegCureProSetup.exe
RegCure Pro is a program offered by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall RegCure Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RegCure Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RegCure Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegCure Pro". If it exists on your system the RegCure Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RegCure Pro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RegCure Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegCure Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RegCure Pro.
8. After uninstalling RegCure Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RegCure Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RegCure Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RegCure Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 13:35:26.373