This page is about RegCure Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall RegCure Pro from your computerParetoLogic, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ParetoLogic, Inc.. Please open http://www.paretologic.com
if you want to read more on RegCure Pro on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove RegCure Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. RegCure Pro's main file takes about 5.55 MB (5822456 bytes) and is named RegCurePro.exe.
The executables below are part of RegCure Pro. They take about 9.53 MB (9992864
bytes) on disk.
- RegCurePro.exe (5.55 MB)
- uninstall.exe (293.94 KB)
- BDServices_Setup.exe (3.69 MB)
The current page applies to RegCure Pro version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other RegCure Pro versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling RegCure Pro we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall RegCure Pro from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove RegCure Pro:
- C:\Users\Jorge\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\Jorge\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\RegCure Pro.lnk
- C:\Users\Jorge\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\RegCure Pro.lnk
- C:\Users\Jorge\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\Uninstall RegCure Pro.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an application offered by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase RegCure Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RegCure Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RegCure Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "RegCure Pro". The RegCure Pro app will be found very quickly. After you click RegCure Pro in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RegCure Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegCure Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegCure Pro.
8. After removing RegCure Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RegCure Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegCure Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegCure Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 01:59:33.623