This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Redatam7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Redatam7 from your computerCELADE - ECLAC, United Nations
. More data about CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations can be seen here
. More details about Redatam7 can be found at https://www.cepal.org/en/topics/redatam
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Redatam7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Redatam7 is C:\Program Files\Redatam7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RedAdmin.exe and occupies 4.52 MB (4734464 bytes).
Redatam7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.06 MB (15795241
bytes) on disk.
- lsortnt.exe (92.00 KB)
- RedAdmin.exe (4.52 MB)
- RedCreate.exe (2.85 MB)
- RedProcess.exe (6.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to Redatam7 version 3.3.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Redatam7 versions:
Redatam7 is an application offered by the software company CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Redatam7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Redatam7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Redatam7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Redatam7". The Redatam7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Redatam7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Redatam7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Redatam7:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.cepal.org/en/topics/redatam
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Redatam7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Redatam7.
8. After removing Redatam7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Redatam7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Redatam7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Redatam7 by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations from your PC, nor are we saying that Redatam7 by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Redatam7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-14 19:36:06.670