You can find on this page details on how to remove Redatam7 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Redatam7 from your systemCELADE - ECLAC, United Nations
. Go over here
for more details on CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations. Further information about Redatam7 can be found at https://www.cepal.org/en/topics/redatam
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Redatam7 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Redatam7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Redatam7\unins000.exe. RedAdmin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.51 MB (4725760 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Redatam7. They occupy an average of 15.04 MB (15775273
bytes) on disk.
- lsortnt.exe (92.00 KB)
- RedAdmin.exe (4.51 MB)
- RedCreate.exe (2.85 MB)
- RedProcess.exe (6.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Redatam7 version 3.2.2
alone. For other Redatam7 versions please click below:
Redatam7 is a program offered by the software company CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations. Some users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Redatam7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Redatam7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Redatam7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Redatam7". If it is installed on your PC the Redatam7 application will be found automatically. When you select Redatam7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Redatam7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Redatam7:
- The publisher is: https://www.cepal.org/en/topics/redatam
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Redatam7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Redatam7.
8. After uninstalling Redatam7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Redatam7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Redatam7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Redatam7 by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations from your PC, nor are we saying that Redatam7 by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Redatam7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:06:20.007