Redatam7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Redatam7 from your PCCELADE - ECLAC, United Nations
. More information about CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations can be read here
. Click on http://www.cepal.org/en/topics/redatam
to get more facts about Redatam7 on CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations's website. Redatam7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Redatam7 folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Redatam7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Redatam7. The application's main executable file occupies 2.85 MB (2985984 bytes) on disk and is named RedCreate.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Redatam7. They occupy about 14.95 MB (15676969
bytes) on disk.
- RedAdmin.exe (4.51 MB)
- RedCreate.exe (2.85 MB)
- RedProcess.exe (6.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.1
of Redatam7. You can find here a few links to other Redatam7 versions:
Redatam7 is a program marketed by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Redatam7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Redatam7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Redatam7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Redatam7". If it exists on your system the Redatam7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Redatam7 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Redatam7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Redatam7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cepal.org/en/topics/redatam
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Redatam7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Redatam7.
8. After uninstalling Redatam7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Redatam7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Redatam7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Redatam7 by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations from your PC, nor are we saying that Redatam7 by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Redatam7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-21 15:48:27.820