You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Redatam7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Redatam7 from your computerCELADE - ECLAC, United Nations
. More information on CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations can be found here
. More information about Redatam7 can be seen at http://www.cepal.org/celade/redatam/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Redatam7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Redatam7 is C:\Program Files\Redatam7\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RedAdmin.exe and occupies 3.98 MB (4177920 bytes).
Redatam7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.22 MB (13860393
bytes) on disk.
- RedAdmin.exe (3.98 MB)
- RedCreate.exe (2.31 MB)
- RedProcess.exe (5.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Redatam7 version 3.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Redatam7 versions:
Redatam7 is a program offered by the software company CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Redatam7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Redatam7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Redatam7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Redatam7". If it exists on your system the Redatam7 program will be found automatically. After you click Redatam7 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Redatam7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Redatam7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cepal.org/celade/redatam/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Redatam7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Redatam7.
8. After uninstalling Redatam7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Redatam7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Redatam7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Redatam7 by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations from your computer, nor are we saying that Redatam7 by CELADE - ECLAC, United Nations is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Redatam7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:59:20.230