Realtek I2S Audio
Realtek I2S Audio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Please open http://www.realtek.com
if you want to read more on Realtek I2S Audio on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.'s web page. Usually the Realtek I2S Audio application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Realtek I2S Audio's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.58 MB (4797440 bytes) on disk and is labeled RtkNGUI.exe.
Realtek I2S Audio is composed of the following executables which take 5.16 MB (5415640
bytes) on disk:
- RtkNGUI.exe (4.58 MB)
- RtI2SUpd.exe (603.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek I2S Audio version 6.2.9600.4128
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek I2S Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Realtek I2S Audio.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek I2S Audio:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Realtek I2S Audio:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\AcerSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\BlackJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\GrayJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\HPPremierSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\PremiumBlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\PurpleSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\ToastDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\WhiteJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\RtI2SUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\rtii2sac.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\rtii2sac.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\RTII2SAC.sys
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek I2S Audio
Realtek I2S Audio is a program by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Realtek I2S Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek I2S Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek I2S Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek I2S Audio". If it exists on your system the Realtek I2S Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek I2S Audio in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek I2S Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Realtek I2S Audio:
- The publisher is: http://www.realtek.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek I2S Audio.
8. After uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek I2S Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:45:35.750