Realtek I2S Audio
This info is about Realtek I2S Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Click on http://www.realtek.com
to get more details about Realtek I2S Audio on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.'s website. Realtek I2S Audio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Realtek I2S Audio is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RtI2SUpd64.exe is the Realtek I2S Audio's primary executable file and it takes around 765.21 KB (783576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Realtek I2S Audio. They occupy about 765.21 KB (783576
bytes) on disk.
- RtI2SUpd64.exe (765.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9600.4130
of Realtek I2S Audio. Click on the links below for other Realtek I2S Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek I2S Audio is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek I2S Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek I2S Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek I2S Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek I2S Audio program will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek I2S Audio in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek I2S Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Realtek I2S Audio:
- The software company is: http://www.realtek.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek I2S Audio.
8. After removing Realtek I2S Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek I2S Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek I2S Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:31:42.950