Realtek I2S Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. More info about the application Realtek I2S Audio can be found at http://www.realtek.com
. Usually the Realtek I2S Audio application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Realtek I2S Audio is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Realtek I2S Audio's primary file takes about 598.64 KB (613008 bytes) and is called RtI2SUpd.exe.
The executables below are part of Realtek I2S Audio. They take about 3.36 MB (3525264
bytes) on disk.
- RtkNGUI.exe (2.78 MB)
- RtI2SUpd.exe (598.64 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek I2S Audio version 6.2.9600.4062
alone. For more Realtek I2S Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Realtek I2S Audio.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek I2S Audio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\BlackJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\GrayJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\HPPremierSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\PremiumBlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\PurpleSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\ToastDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\Win8\RtI2SUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\Win8\rtii2sac.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\Win8\rtii2sac.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\Win8\RTII2SAC.sys
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek I2S Audio
Realtek I2S Audio is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Realtek I2S Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek I2S Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek I2S Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek I2S Audio". If it exists on your system the Realtek I2S Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek I2S Audio in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek I2S Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Realtek I2S Audio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.realtek.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek I2S Audio.
8. After removing Realtek I2S Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek I2S Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek I2S Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:51:16.833