Realtek I2S Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Please open http://www.realtek.com
if you want to read more on Realtek I2S Audio on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.'s page. Usually the Realtek I2S Audio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Realtek I2S Audio is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 154.75 KB (158464 bytes) on disk and is named RtkI2SAudioService64.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Realtek I2S Audio. They occupy about 12.49 MB (13100536
bytes) on disk.
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.72 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (9.01 MB)
- RtI2SBgProc64.exe (2.62 MB)
- RtkI2SAudioService64.exe (154.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10589.4461
of Realtek I2S Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek I2S Audio:
...click to view all...
Realtek I2S Audio is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Realtek I2S Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Realtek I2S Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek I2S Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek I2S Audio". The Realtek I2S Audio app will be found automatically. After you select Realtek I2S Audio in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek I2S Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Realtek I2S Audio:
- The publisher is: http://www.realtek.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek I2S Audio.
8. After removing Realtek I2S Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek I2S Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:46:12.937