Realtek I2S Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Please open http://www.realtek.com
if you want to read more on Realtek I2S Audio on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.'s page. Usually the Realtek I2S Audio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Realtek I2S Audio is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 154.75 KB (158464 bytes) on disk and is named RtkI2SAudioService64.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Realtek I2S Audio. They occupy about 12.49 MB (13100536
bytes) on disk.
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.72 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (9.01 MB)
- RtI2SBgProc64.exe (2.62 MB)
- RtkI2SAudioService64.exe (154.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10589.4461
of Realtek I2S Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek I2S Audio:
...click to view all...
Realtek I2S Audio is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Realtek I2S Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Realtek I2S Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek I2S Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek I2S Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek I2S Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Realtek I2S Audio in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek I2S Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Realtek I2S Audio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.realtek.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek I2S Audio.
8. After removing Realtek I2S Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek I2S Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:46:12.937