Realtek I2S Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Further information about Realtek I2S Audio can be found at http://www.realtek.com
. Realtek I2S Audio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio directory, subject to the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek I2S Audio. RtkNGUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.77 MB (2904064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Realtek I2S Audio. They take 3.45 MB (3616472
bytes) on disk.
- ADCTL.exe (92.00 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (2.77 MB)
- RtI2SUpd.exe (603.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9600.4053
of Realtek I2S Audio. You can find here a few links to other Realtek I2S Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek I2S Audio is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek I2S Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek I2S Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek I2S Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek I2S Audio in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek I2S Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Realtek I2S Audio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.realtek.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek I2S Audio.
8. After removing Realtek I2S Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek I2S Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 11:05:23.727