Realtek I2S Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Further information about Realtek I2S Audio can be found at http://www.realtek.com
. Realtek I2S Audio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio directory, subject to the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek I2S Audio. RtkNGUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.77 MB (2904064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Realtek I2S Audio. They take 3.45 MB (3616472
bytes) on disk.
- ADCTL.exe (92.00 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (2.77 MB)
- RtI2SUpd.exe (603.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9600.4053
of Realtek I2S Audio. You can find here a few links to other Realtek I2S Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek I2S Audio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\ADCTL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\BlackJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\GrayJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\HPPremierSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\PremiumBlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\PurpleSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\AP\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\RtI2SBgProc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\RtI2SUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\rtii2sac.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\rtii2sac.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\RTII2SAC.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\rtii2sac_coinstaller.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\I2SAud\RtkI2SAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\Win8\RtI2SUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\Win8\rtii2sac.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\Win8\rtii2sac.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\Win8\RTII2SAC.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\SetupAfterRebootService.InstallState
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\GreyUSBSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RtkMcup64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RtkMicU64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RtkUGui64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RtSetupAPI64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RtUsbA64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RtXUsbAD.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RtXUsbAD.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RtXUsbAD2.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\RUAudCoI64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\USBAud\Driver\x64\WhiteJadeUSBSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Waves\Maxx Audio Installer (x64).msi
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek I2S Audio
Realtek I2S Audio is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Realtek I2S Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek I2S Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek I2S Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek I2S Audio application will be found automatically. When you select Realtek I2S Audio in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek I2S Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Realtek I2S Audio:
- The software company is: http://www.realtek.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek I2S Audio.
8. After uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek I2S Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 11:05:23.727