This web page is about Radio Canyon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Radio Canyon from your systemRadio Canyon
. Additional info about Radio Canyon can be seen here
. Radio Canyon is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Canyon directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Radio Canyon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Canyon\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Radio Canyon-buttonutil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 285.91 KB (292768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Radio Canyon. They take 2.91 MB (3050397
bytes) on disk.
- Radio Canyon-buttonutil.exe (285.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.55 MB)
This data is about Radio Canyon version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Radio Canyon:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Radio Canyon.Folders left behind when you uninstall Radio Canyon:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Radio Canyon:
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\08caa47c-5d17-4bef-a25b-5cdc35414742.crx
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\08caa47c-5d17-4bef-a25b-5cdc35414742.xpi
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\08caa47c-5d17-4bef-a25b-5cdc35414742-11.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\08caa47c-5d17-4bef-a25b-5cdc35414742-2.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\08caa47c-5d17-4bef-a25b-5cdc35414742-4.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\08caa47c-5d17-4bef-a25b-5cdc35414742-5.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\08caa47c-5d17-4bef-a25b-5cdc35414742-6.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\08caa47c-5d17-4bef-a25b-5cdc35414742-7.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\577e5f28-ba1d-4ee7-a355-47b96c0f16ff.dll
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\background.html
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\ed55f347-d459-4259-93a8-1ce8e52dd944.crx
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Radio Canyon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Radio Canyon-bg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Radio Canyon-bho.dll
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Radio Canyon-buttonutil.dll
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Radio Canyon-buttonutil.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Radio Canyon-codedownloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\utils.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Radio Canyon
Radio Canyon is an application marketed by Radio Canyon. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Radio Canyon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Radio Canyon with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Radio Canyon or simply click the Search field and type in "Radio Canyon". If it is installed on your PC the Radio Canyon app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Radio Canyon in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Radio Canyon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Radio Canyon.
8. After removing Radio Canyon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Radio Canyon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Radio Canyon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Radio Canyon by Radio Canyon from your computer, we are not saying that Radio Canyon by Radio Canyon is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Radio Canyon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 20:20:27.897