Radio Canyon is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Radio Canyon from your PCRadio Canyon
. Open here
for more details on Radio Canyon. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Canyon folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Radio Canyon's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Canyon\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Radio Canyon's primary file takes around 719.83 KB (737104 bytes) and is named Radio Canyon-bg.exe.
Radio Canyon is composed of the following executables which take 10.46 MB (10973049
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 2cb13c30-4713-4019-aa9c-d0859032d49e-11.exe (1.88 MB)
- 2cb13c30-4713-4019-aa9c-d0859032d49e-2.exe (384.33 KB)
- 2cb13c30-4713-4019-aa9c-d0859032d49e-4.exe (1.42 MB)
- 2cb13c30-4713-4019-aa9c-d0859032d49e-5.exe (488.83 KB)
- 2cb13c30-4713-4019-aa9c-d0859032d49e-6.exe (670.83 KB)
- 2cb13c30-4713-4019-aa9c-d0859032d49e-64.exe (818.83 KB)
- Radio Canyon-codedownloader.exe (562.33 KB)
- Radio Canyon-bg.exe (719.83 KB)
- Radio Canyon-buttonutil.exe (296.33 KB)
- Radio Canyon-buttonutil64.exe (400.33 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.83 KB)
- utils.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Radio Canyon. Click on the links below for other Radio Canyon versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Radio Canyon:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Radio Canyon:
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\background.html
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\d745194c-8511-4872-aa50-bf12c9f371e2.crx
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\d745194c-8511-4872-aa50-bf12c9f371e2.xpi
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\e3b3a089-1fbb-4aea-a11e-eb77ae236663.dll
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\e4bb5b8f-404e-4450-9294-66628caa5132.crx
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Radio Canyon
Radio Canyon is an application released by the software company Radio Canyon. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Radio Canyon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Radio Canyon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Radio Canyon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Radio Canyon". The Radio Canyon program will be found very quickly. After you click Radio Canyon in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Radio Canyon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Radio Canyon.
8. After uninstalling Radio Canyon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Radio Canyon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Radio Canyon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Radio Canyon by Radio Canyon from your PC, we are not saying that Radio Canyon by Radio Canyon is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Radio Canyon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 20:47:38.047