This page is about Radio Canyon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Radio Canyon from your systemRadio Canyon
. More information on Radio Canyon can be found here
. Radio Canyon is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Canyon folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Radio Canyon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Canyon\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Radio Canyon's main file takes around 681.33 KB (697680 bytes) and is named Radio Canyon-bg.exe.
Radio Canyon is composed of the following executables which take 10.52 MB (11030640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- a4e0c586-fc38-4931-aa20-99d77fe19362-11.exe (1.86 MB)
- a4e0c586-fc38-4931-aa20-99d77fe19362-4.exe (1.43 MB)
- a4e0c586-fc38-4931-aa20-99d77fe19362-5.exe (973.33 KB)
- a4e0c586-fc38-4931-aa20-99d77fe19362-6.exe (1.19 MB)
- a4e0c586-fc38-4931-aa20-99d77fe19362-64.exe (1.59 MB)
- Radio Canyon-codedownloader.exe (1.04 MB)
- Radio Canyon-bg.exe (681.33 KB)
- Radio Canyon-buttonutil.exe (283.33 KB)
- Radio Canyon-buttonutil64.exe (378.83 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Radio Canyon. Click on the links below for other Radio Canyon versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Radio Canyon.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Radio Canyon:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Radio Canyon:
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\3039c503-e857-4c32-8a88-736169372959.crx
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\background.html
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\bgNova.html
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Radio Canyon
Radio Canyon is a program by the software company Radio Canyon. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Radio Canyon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Radio Canyon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Radio Canyon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Radio Canyon". If it exists on your system the Radio Canyon application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Radio Canyon in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Radio Canyon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Radio Canyon.
8. After uninstalling Radio Canyon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Radio Canyon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Radio Canyon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Radio Canyon by Radio Canyon from your computer, we are not saying that Radio Canyon by Radio Canyon is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Radio Canyon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:22:42.253