Radio Canyon is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Radio Canyon from your systemRadio Canyon
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Radio Canyon. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Radio Canyon. The program's main executable file has a size of 641.40 KB (656792 bytes) on disk and is named Radio Canyon-bg.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Radio Canyon. They occupy about 8.42 MB (8824193
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 42c71089-1761-498a-b7c2-76cc82e5e384-11.exe (1.83 MB)
- 42c71089-1761-498a-b7c2-76cc82e5e384-4.exe (1.41 MB)
- 42c71089-1761-498a-b7c2-76cc82e5e384-5.exe (814.90 KB)
- Radio Canyon-bg.exe (641.40 KB)
- Radio Canyon-buttonutil.exe (272.40 KB)
- Radio Canyon-codedownloader.exe (1.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.90 KB)
- utils.exe (2.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Radio Canyon version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Radio Canyon versions:
When planning to uninstall Radio Canyon you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Radio Canyon from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Radio Canyon:
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\0abd1ce4-691f-419d-a520-4982eb384730.dll
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\6e158cc0-9697-43f0-a1f5-fb905fef6dee.crx
- C:\Program Files\Radio Canyon\6e158cc0-9697-43f0-a1f5-fb905fef6dee.xpi
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Radio Canyon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\Radio Canyon
Radio Canyon is an application by Radio Canyon. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Radio Canyon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Radio Canyon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Radio Canyon or simply click the Search field and type in "Radio Canyon". If it is installed on your PC the Radio Canyon program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Radio Canyon in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Radio Canyon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Radio Canyon.
8. After uninstalling Radio Canyon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Radio Canyon that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Radio Canyon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Radio Canyon by Radio Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Radio Canyon by Radio Canyon is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Radio Canyon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 18:28:09.277