RStudio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RStudio from your systemRStudio
. More information on RStudio can be seen here
. RStudio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\RStudio folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for RStudio is C:\Program Files\RStudio\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled rstudio.exe and occupies 6.46 MB (6768753 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside RStudio. They occupy about 160.12 MB (167895372
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (104.50 KB)
- consoleio.exe (4.31 MB)
- diagnostics.exe (4.27 MB)
- rpostback.exe (5.66 MB)
- rsession.exe (19.64 MB)
- rsinverse.exe (5.69 MB)
- rstudio.exe (6.46 MB)
- urlopener.exe (4.22 MB)
- cmp.exe (56.00 KB)
- diff.exe (147.00 KB)
- diff3.exe (58.00 KB)
- sdiff.exe (60.50 KB)
- egrep.exe (90.00 KB)
- fgrep.exe (53.50 KB)
- grep.exe (94.00 KB)
- error-mode.exe (30.34 KB)
- msysmnt.exe (1.32 MB)
- ps.exe (1.33 MB)
- scp.exe (49.50 KB)
- sftp.exe (85.00 KB)
- ssh.exe (312.50 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (97.00 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (86.50 KB)
- ssh-keygen.exe (135.50 KB)
- ssh-keyscan.exe (175.50 KB)
- pandoc-citeproc.exe (36.58 MB)
- pandoc.exe (39.84 MB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (6.12 MB)
- rsession.exe (22.78 MB)
The current web page applies to RStudio version 0.99.879
alone. Click on the links below for other RStudio versions:
...click to view all...
RStudio is a program marketed by RStudio. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase RStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "RStudio". The RStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RStudio in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RStudio.
8. After uninstalling RStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RStudio by RStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that RStudio by RStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RStudio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:47:42.750