This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RStudio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RStudio from your PCRStudio
. You can read more on RStudio or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\RStudio folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for RStudio is C:\Program Files\RStudio\Uninstall.exe. RStudio's primary file takes about 10.25 MB (10744710 bytes) and is called rstudio.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in RStudio. They occupy 163.96 MB (171928556
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (100.57 KB)
- consoleio.exe (8.31 MB)
- diagnostics.exe (8.28 MB)
- rpostback.exe (9.43 MB)
- rsession.exe (27.65 MB)
- rsinverse.exe (9.46 MB)
- rstudio.exe (10.25 MB)
- urlopener.exe (8.24 MB)
- cmp.exe (56.00 KB)
- diff.exe (147.00 KB)
- diff3.exe (58.00 KB)
- sdiff.exe (60.50 KB)
- egrep.exe (90.00 KB)
- fgrep.exe (53.50 KB)
- grep.exe (94.00 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (80.00 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (68.00 KB)
- ssh-keygen.exe (106.50 KB)
- ssh-keyscan.exe (141.00 KB)
- ssh.exe (250.00 KB)
- pandoc-citeproc.exe (23.56 MB)
- pandoc.exe (22.59 MB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (5.15 MB)
- rsession.exe (29.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.98.1079
of RStudio. Click on the links below for other RStudio versions:
...click to view all...
RStudio is an application offered by the software company RStudio. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase RStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RStudio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "RStudio". The RStudio app will be found automatically. After you select RStudio in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RStudio.
8. After uninstalling RStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RStudio by RStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that RStudio by RStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 05:25:24.593