RAID Recovery for Windows
This info is about RAID Recovery for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows from your PCRuntime Software
. More information about Runtime Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.runtime.org
if you want to read more on RAID Recovery for Windows on Runtime Software's web page. RAID Recovery for Windows is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove RAID Recovery for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1364696 bytes) on disk and is labeled winraid.exe.
The executables below are part of RAID Recovery for Windows. They take an average of 1.70 MB (1782577
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (408.09 KB)
- winraid.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30.000
of RAID Recovery for Windows. You can find here a few links to other RAID Recovery for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
RAID Recovery for Windows is an application offered by the software company Runtime Software. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove RAID Recovery for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RAID Recovery for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RAID Recovery for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "RAID Recovery for Windows". The RAID Recovery for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RAID Recovery for Windows in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RAID Recovery for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RAID Recovery for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows.
8. After uninstalling RAID Recovery for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RAID Recovery for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RAID Recovery for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RAID Recovery for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 04:54:44.020